AI-Driven DiskProphet™ 2.0
- Impact analysis with total visibility of correlation of virtualizations. A resource map is built from a hierarchical structure of VMware’s objects by collecting metadata from vCenter. With this structure, DiskProphet helps users quickly identify virtual machines and datastores that are affected by a predictive disk failure.
- Workload prediction and optimization. Prediction of physical hosts and virtual machines workload by using the advanced machine learning technology improves infrastructure resource utilization and reduces performance conflicts.
- Provides REST API and data collection agents to feed SMART data and performance metrics into DiskProphet for predicting disk failure and performance.
- Applies state-of-the-art and US-patented machine learning technology to predict failure of disks, including HDDs and SSDs and across SATA and SAS.
- Predicts disk and host behavior, including performance and usage.
- Easy-to-use dashboard provides total visibility of disk performance and health status.
- Supports multiple platforms/Operation Systems, including Linux, VMware vSAN, Ceph, and Nutanix.
ProphetStor Data Services, Inc., a leader in Intelligent Data Platform, provides AI-enabled federated data services to enable both enterprises and cloud service providers to build an agile, automated, intelligent, and orchestrated IT infrastructure.
ProphetStor was founded in 2012 by seasoned storage experts with extensive experience in cloud computing platforms, software-based networked storage, data services, and AI technology.
Headquartered in Milpitas, California, ProphetStor has branch offices in Asia-Pacific and Europe regions to serve international customers. For more information, visit http://www.prophetstor.com
ProphetStor Federator is a registered trademark of ProphetStor Data Services, Inc. in the US and other countries. All other company and product names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
ProphetStor Data Services, Inc.